This program offers you an unique opportunity not only to learn but to experience the dynamic cultural and economic context of China and its relationship with the rest of the world. Students will gain an advanced understanding of China’s economic and business environment，acquire the linguistic and intercultural skills necessary to operate effectively in China，and obtain real working experience through internship opportunities.
Social Science Research Methods
Chinese Culture Studies
Marketing in China
China Business Laws
China Business Environment
China Foreign Relations
China and International Organizations
Qualified student will be granted Master Degree of Chinese Business and International Relations by Beijing Foreign Studies University
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese in good health.
2. Applicants must be under the age of 18.
3. Completed undergraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution.
4. Proficiency in English language, must have TOEFL (IBT)88/ IELTS 6.5/TOEIC 800 scores or higher
1. Copy of photo page of passport
2. One recent passport photo
3. Custody Release Form
4. Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC
5. Transcripts/Mark Sheets
6. Diploma or Degree Certificate
7. Personal Statement
8. Letter(s) of recommendation (master program applicants)
9. Resume (master program applicants)