|Degree Awarded:||Master's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 30,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 44900 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
This program is designed to help students learn how business operations and decisions are shaped by a global market environment. It focuses on the use of analytical tools to help business leaders make better and more informed decisions by enhancing their understanding and analysis of the risks, challenges and opportunities faced by businesses in the international arena. The focus on the Chinese business environment, Chinese language and work internship opportunities in China are additional features of this comprehensive program.
Qualified student will be granted Master Degree of International Business by Beijing Foreign Studies University
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese in good health.
3. Completed undergraduate degree in a relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution.
1. Copy of photo page of passport
2. One recent passport photo
3. Custody Release Form
4. Proof of English Proficiency: TOEFL, IELTS or TOEIC
5. Transcripts/Mark Sheets
6. Diploma or Degree Certificate
7. Personal Statement
8. Letter(s) of recommendation (master program applicants)
9. Resume (master program applicants)
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University