|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Feb. 2017|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jan 06,2017|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 23200 per year|
|Application Fee:||115 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Knowledge and abilities that graduates should acquire:
1. Familiarity with the relevant guideline, policy, laws, current situation of China
2. Basic knowledge of linguistics, literature and related humanities science and technology
3. Solid basic knowledge of linguistics and good listening, speaking, reading, writing and translating abilities
4. Know our own national conditions and social science and culture in Spanish speaking countries
5. Good Chinese expression ability and basic research skills
6. Practical use of the second foreign languages
7. Mastering the basic methods and means to search and collect documents, materials and information; having certain scientific research ability
Fundamental Period: Comprehensive German, Oral German, Listening German, German Reading, German Writing and so on.
Professional Period: Introduction of Germany, Introduction to German Literature, Senior Listening German, Selected Reading of Foreign Newspaper and Magazine, Translation Theory and Practice, Scientific Working Method. Senior German Writing, Current Affairs Discussion, Oral Interpretation, Introduction to German Linguistics, Study on Literature, Economic German and so on.
Main Practical Teaching Concepts
There are language practices from the first year to third year. The academy will not only hold some language activities, but also the department will organize Theatre Performance, Poem Reading, give a speech and so on. During the semester of the last year, college will arrange students to intern various from two weeks to one month in the News Agency, Ministries of the State Council, International Companies, Joint Venture and etc.
Main Professional Practice
Study practices (including exhibitions, oral interpretation and written translation), Work practices (intern in the Ministries of the State Council, news organization, company, etc.)
For Further Study
Master in Spanish language and other social science major home and abroad
The Ministries of the State Council, News Organization, University, Companies, and etc.
1. Certificate of HSK
For applicants of Chinese Language major and Chinese Language and Culture major:Level 3 or above. For those applying to take classes with Chinese
students: HSK Level 6 or above
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
Original transcript of academic record.
6. Valid identity document of the applicant's emergency contact person
A photocopy of the ID of the emergency contact (can be a license, official ID of Chinese citizen or foreigner).
7. Letter of recommendation
Reference letter from applicants' former teacher.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University