1. Applicant should be less than 50 years old.
2. Applicant should gain Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
3. HSK level 7.
. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Bachelor‘s degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of undergraduate school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 7 or above
6. Two recommendation letters(optional)
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant's signature, written in Chinese or in English. You can download a template or sample from here.
8. Letter of guardian’s guarantee For applicant under 18 years of age
Letter of guarantee The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (if an organization acts as the guardian, reference to the organization should be made clear).
9. Registration Form
You can download a template or sample from here.
10.Copy of article or papers published
Please submit any published academic papers, patents, or other academic achievements.