|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2016|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 15,2016|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 27700 per year|
|Application Fee:||100 USD (Non-Refundable)|
1. Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
2. HSK level 3(or above)
3. Applicant should be between 18 and 40 years old
4. Senior high school graduate with an average grade of B or higher
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Academic transcript of high school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 3 or above
6. Two recommendation letters(optional)
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
7. Letter of guardian’s guarantee
Letter of guarantee The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (if an organization acts as the guardian, reference to the organization should be made clear).
8. Permission from the previous university for tranfer students
A student who has studied in China and wants to transfer to another university must provide the permission from original university.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University