|Entry Requirements:||Any education background is acceptable|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2016|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 31,2016|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 15000 per semester|
|Application Fee:||70 USD (Non-Refundable)|
EPIS program is composed of lectures or seminars about China Engineering, research activities and Chinese language and culture courses.
1. Lectures or Seminars about China Engineering
Students must participate in lectures about China engineering given by professors in English. The lectures might include a variety of topics relating to engineering fields.
2. Research Activities
Students must take part in specialized research under the guidance of a professor in a particular field of study. It is a team work. That is, the students are required to conduct research activity or to do a real project with other BJUT students or staff together to develop team skills in an intercultural context.
3. Chinese Language and Culture Courses
Chinese language courses designed at survival level is provided in order to make students successfully communicate with local people and therefore know more about Chinese culture. At the same time, lectures of Chinese culture (in English) will be also introduced to help students to develop understanding of Chinese values and traditions.
4. Culture Discovery
Diversified cultural activities will be organized during the program
1. Students must be full-time engineering undergraduates who have completed their second year or full-time engineering graduate students.
2. Students should have enough English ability to meet criteria of the program.
3. Students should be healthy both mentally and physically.
4. Students should be financially capable of supporting him/herself in China.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University