|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2016|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 30,2016|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 75000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Fudan University is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
The program is completely taught in English and follows the principle of consolidating academic basis, stressing technical skills, enhancing interdiscipline and conducting clinical pratices.
Offered by Shanghai Medical College of Fudan University, this program is open to international students in pursuit of the science and practice of medicine. Those with exceptional performance will have oversea clinical internship opportunities. After completing the total required credits, students will conferred diploma by Fudan University and qualified students will receive the Bachelor of Medicine and the Bachelor Surgery (M.B.S.S.). Graduates will have the opportunity to enroll for Physician Qualification Exam according to the relative regulations of the concerned country.
The course aims to educate students to study basic theory and elementary knowledge in medicine, gain basic clinical skills of some common diseases diagnosis processing, have the primary treatment ability to urgent, difficult and severe symptoms, and be qualified for careers in hospitals, the medical and health units, medical science research departments as well as other organizations related medicine.
The curriculum planning shall include the following three parts:
(1) Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students in China.
(2) Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
(3) Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Chinese Culture Course & Natural Science Course
Brief introduction to
Liberal Arts Course & Elementary Medicine Course
Medical Psychology, Medical Ethnics, Preventive Medicine, Cell Biology, Anthropotomy, Histoembryology, Physiology, Biologic Chemistry and Molecular Biology, Immunology, Genetics, Pathogenic Biology, Pathology, Pharmacology and Morbid Physiology.
Clinical Medicine Course
Diagnostics, Imaging Diagnostics, Medicine, Surgery, Gynecotokology, Pediatrics, Epidemiology, Psychiatry, Neurology and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Note: Every semester's curriculums will be adjusted according to the university arrangement at that time.
Students can choose to do the internship/training in China, their home country or any other country.
If international students would like to do the internship in China, Fudan University would help student choose a hospital.
If students want to do the internship in other country, Fudan University need to do an qualification evaluation on the hospital which student choose.
And, students have to take the final examination on Theory Test and Clinical Evaluation in Fudan University.
On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by Fudan University, if they meet the degree regulations of Fudan University. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
After obtaining MBBS Degree, the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council in order to get registered and practice medicine. According to the regulations in different countries, the students may need to do the degree accreditation first. A MBBS degree holder can find jobs in government as well as private hospitals, nursing homes and other health facilities. Except this, one can also start his own clinic or pursue study for master's degree.
1. Over 18 year's old
2. High school graduate or above
3. Qualified for university entrance medically-healthy foreigners
4. Emigrants from China (Mainland), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan applying as international students should meet the requirements of Chinese Ministry of Education.
1. Application Form with the applicant’s signature
2. Diploma of highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation
3. Transcripts of highest degree conferred
(original or notarized copy, with notarized Chinese or English translation, if original not in Chinese or English)
4. Certified copy of TOEFL (IBT) score of 90 or above or IELTS (Academic) score 6.5 or above, taken within two years prior to application date (only for applicants from non-English speaking countries)
5. Photocopy of valid passport identification page.
6. Three passport-sized photos
7. Personal statement, no more than 2000 words in English or Chinese, including (but not limited to) motivation for application and details on academic skills, community activities, awards received, personal strengths, study plan, and life goals.
8. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English including referees’ phone number and email address.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University