Why choose to study this program?
This program is taught in English, and all lecturers and professors in this program are specially trained for international students. After 2 years study, student will have solid background in international trade theory; master the rules and transaction of international business, own broad view on it. Student will theoretically study the development of China's international economics and trade, which will assistant them in their future cooperation with Chinese counterparts.
* Intermediate Macroeconomics
* Intermediate Microeconomics
* Intermediate Econometrics
* Intermediate International Economics
* International Trade Correspondence
* International Business Negotiation
* International Settlement
* Advanced Topic on International Trade
* China's Industrial Policy
* China's Trade Policy
* China's Investment Environment and Policy
* China's Financial System and Policy
* Advanced Topic on China's Economy
* China's Business Diplomacy
* Tuition Fee: 32,000 RMB/year
* Application Fee: 65 USD/student
* Accommodation Fee: 40—75 Yuan per day per room
* Insurance fee: 600 Chinese Yuan per year per student (the University assumes 400 Chinese Yuan and student 200 Chinese Yuan)
* The daily meal expense is about 10-20 Yuan for dining at the students' dining hall.
* An alternative is to cook by your in the neat and convenient public kitchen.
Through 2 years study of this program, students can master the rules and transaction of international business, own broad view on it and become senior specialized talents in the comprehensive economic management departments, policy research department, financial institutions and enterprises to engaged in economic analysis, prediction, planning and economic management.
Master Degree of Economics
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of undergraduate school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 3 or above
. Health certificate(optional)
Photocopy of physical examination record.
7. Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
8. Application Essay
800 words or so in Chinese, regarding major of application and desired direction of study