|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 31,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 16800 per year|
|Application Fee:||75 USD (Non-Refundable)|
1. Teaching Target and Objectives
The Course is designed to improve students’ language skills within a short period of time and help them be adept in using Chinese in business activities. It’s more suitable for the students who hope to do business in China or with China as early as possible and have a strong desire of mastering Chinese language in a short time.
2. Teaching Goals
The Course emphasizes training students to have the knowledge of business and the capabilities of using business language. After completion, students can be competent for the jobs of business and trade. It mainly aims at:
1) Helping students master the skills of speaking and communicating in Chinese;
2) Helping students have a good basis on doing business with Chinese by learning and training of the vocabulary, drills, specialized knowledge of business Chinese;
3) Helping students realize the economic life and business practice in China by learning in class and practice in society, improving their capabilities of understanding business articles by training students’ reading skills, and training their capabilities of applying business Chinese by simulative practice in a business context.
3. Training Courses
Comprehensive Business Chinese (grammar, conversation, Chinese characters), Chinese Listening Comprehension, Chinese Reading and Chinese Conversation.
4. Level Placement
The course has three levels which are elementary, intermediate and advanced. Students will be placed into a suitable level according to their Chinese proficiency. Each level needs one-semester learning.
1) Students who have HSK grade 3 enter an elementary level class.
2) Students who have HSK grade 5 enter an intermediate level class.
3) Students who have HSK grade 7 enter an advanced level class.
5. Minimum of Applicants
If there are more than 15 applicants for each level, the course will be opened.
6. Length of School Study
This Course lasts half a year (one semester), one year or two years. Every year has two semesters. Spring Semester opens in late February and Fall Semester opens in September. The exact opening date is available in Acceptance Letter.
7. Application Deadline
The formal deadline is June 30th, but applicants after the deadline need to confirm with teachers for JW202. Teachers will process the application till the opening date of the course. By sending electronic admission letter to students, there is no problem for students to come to China to register with L visa.
8. Tuition Fees
Teaching Material Fee
(Applicants must be) non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying Step1 Step2 Step3 Step4
(Applicants must be) non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University