|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 31,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 8400 per semester|
|Application Fee:||75 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Length of School Study:
Half a year up to 2 years.
Two semesters per year. Spring Semester opens in late February and Fall Semester opens in September. The exact opening date is available in Acceptance Letter.
1. Basic Chinese Language Courses in the morning:
including Comprehensive Chinese (grammar, Chinese characters, conversation), Chinese Reading, Chinese Listening Comprehension and Chinese Conversation.
2. Free-charged Elective Courses in the afternoon:
Including Chinese Characters Writing, Taijiquan, Calligraphy, Chinese Elocution, Paper Cutting, HSK Tutoring, Modern Literature, Chinese Modern History, International Investment, Security Investment, Exchange History, Chinese-Foreign Cultural E-Business, etc.
Completion of Course
Certificate of Study and Academic Record will be issued to those who have completed the long-term Chinese Language Course with qualified academic standing.
Tuition and Fees (in CNY)
1) Tuition: CNY 16,800 /Year; CNY 8,400 /Semester.
2) Teaching Material Fee: CNY 500 /Year; CNY 250 /Semester.
3) Management Fee: CNY 680 /Year; CNY 340 /Semester.
4) Insurance: about CNY 600 /Year; about CNY 300 /Semester.
Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
December 31 for Spring Semester;
June 30 for Fall Semester.
1) The financial support and custody may be student's parents or relatives in Shanghai.
2) Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
3) The Office of International Student Affairs of Shanghai International Studies University reserves the right to explain the items of this brochure.
4) The brochure is available in Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. In case of any inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University