|Degree Awarded:||Master's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2016|
|Applocation Deadline:||Apr 30,2016|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 26000 per year|
|Application Fee:||135 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Length of Schooling
Admission only available in Fall Semester, opening in September
The exact opening date is available in Acceptance Letter.
Entrance Examination includes written and oral test, is held in late June. The exact examination date will be declared on May 25.
The subjects of the Entrance Examination are listed in the Majors of SISU's Master's and Doctor's Degree Programs for International Students in 2009.
Fees (in CNY)
Master's Degree: CNY 26,000 /Year
Insurance Fee: about CNY 600 /Year.
Teaching materials shall be bought by students themselves. Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
Completion of Program
Diploma and Certificate of Master's Degree will be issued to those who have completed the Mater's program with qualified academic standing.
1) The financial support and custody may be student's parents or relatives in Shanghai.
2) Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
3) This brochure is available in Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. In case of any inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.
4) The Office of International Student Affairs of Shanghai International Studies University reserves the right to explain the items of this brochure.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
4. Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
5. Personal Statement
Personal Statement with the applicant's signature, written in Chinese or in English. You can download a template or sample from here.
6.Indexes and abstracts of published theses/dissertation
The indexes and abstracts of published theses/dissertation or other materials to prove applicant's research ability.
7.Certificate/Diploma of highest education
The certificate should be in English or Chinese, if not，it should be translated into English or Chinese and be notarized
8.Academic transcript of highest education
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University