|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||May 15,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 18000 per year|
|Application Fee:||75 USD (Non-Refundable)|
There is entry exam.
Length of Schooling:
Admission only available in Fall Semester, opening in September
The exact opening date is available in Acceptance Letter.
For the programs in Songjiang Campus by May 15
Chinese Proficiency Requirements and Entrance Examination
Programs in Songjiang Campus:
Applicants should have Chinese proficiency of HSK grade 6 or equivalence and pass Entrance Examinations in English, Chinese and Mathematics in Shanghai in early June. The exact examination date and place will be declared on May 20.
Completion of Program
Diploma and Certificate of Bachelor's Degree will be issued to those who have completed the undergraduate program with qualified academic standing.
Fees (in CNY)
1) Admission Fee: CNY 4,000 (only for newcomers)
2) Tuition: CNY 18,000 /Year
3) Teaching Material Fee: CNY 500 /Year(only for the programs in Hongkou Campus)
4) Management Fee: CNY 680 /Year
5) Insurance: about CNY 600 /Year
The students of programs in Songjiang Campus pay the same teaching material fee as Chinese students. Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
1) The financial support and custody may be student's parents or relatives in Shanghai.
2) Tuition and any other fees are not refundable once they have been paid to SISU.
3) This brochure is available in Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. In case of any inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.
4) The Office of International Student Affairs of Shanghai International Studies University reserves the right to explain the items of this brochure
1.Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2.Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3.Applicant should be between 18 and 40
4.Be in good health condition
5.With reliable financial support and custody.
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Academic transcript of high school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Certificate of HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test)
6.Certificate of Chinese language education
Applicants who want to be enrolled as a sophomore or junior in Chinese Language majors shall submit the certificate of full-time Chinese training and academic record in original or notarized copy in English or Chinese
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University