|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Feb. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Dec 31,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 16800 per year|
|Application Fee:||75 USD (Non-Refundable)|
1. Teaching Target and Objectives
The Course is designed to improve students’ language skills within a short period of time and help them be adept in using Chinese in business activities. It’s more suitable for the students who hope to do business in China or with China as early as possible and have a strong desire of mastering Chinese language soon.
2. Teaching Objectives
This Course focuses on training students to have the knowledge of business and the capabilities of using business language. After completion, students can be competent for the jobs of business and trade. It mainly aims at:
1) Helping students master the skills of speaking and communicating in Chinese;
2) Helping students have a good basis on doing business with Chinese by learning and training of the vocabulary, drills, specialized knowledge of business Chinese;
3) Helping students realize the economic life and business practice in China by learning in class and practice in society, improving their capabilities of understanding business articles by training students’ reading skills, and training their capabilities of applying business Chinese by simulative practice in a business context.
3. Training Courses
Comprehensive Business Chinese (grammar, conversation, Chinese characters), Chinese Listening Comprehension, Chinese Reading and Chinese Conversation.
4. Level Placement
The course has three levels which are elementary, intermediate and advanced. Students will be placed into a suitable level according to their Chinese proficiency. Each level needs one-semester learning.
1) Students who have HSK grade 3 enter an elementary level class.
2) Students who have HSK grade 5 enter an intermediate level class.
3) Students who have HSK grade 7 enter an advanced level class.
5. Minimum of Applicants
If there are more than15 applicants for each level, the course will be opened.
6. Length of School Study
The Course lasts half a year (one semester), one year or two years. Every year has two semesters. Spring Semester opens in late February and Fall Semester opens in September. The exact opening date is available in Acceptance Letter.
7. Application Deadline
December 31 for Spring Semester
June 30 for Fall Semester.
8. Tuition Fees
Teaching Material Fee
High school graduate or equivalent or above.
(Applicants should be between the) age of 18 to 50
Be in good health,
With reliable financial support and custody,
and HSK Level 5
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Certificate/Diploma of highest education
The certificate should be in English or Chinese, if not，it should be translated into English or Chinese and be notarized
How to apply
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University