|Degree Awarded:||Master's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2016|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 02,2016|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 75200 In total|
|Application Fee:||135 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Based on a strong educational and research tradition in finance, Antai 's MBA in finance is designed to help finance professionals increase their competitiveness and gain an edge in the global marketplace. The MBA in Finance aims to cultivate talents in international finance, preparing students for future managerial roles in finance and investment. The program offers curriculum adopted from the courses of famous international universities and meets the requirements of the CFA examination. This program is a part-time 2 ½ year program taught in Chinese.
MBA in Finance Features
1. Includes MBA degree and completion of CFA examination.
2. Curriculum emphasis on knowledge and skills in finance and investment.
3. Core courses taught with international teaching materials.
4. Professors are proficient in both academic research and industry developments and practices.
5. The Financial MBA Forum regularly invites experienced and successful finance professionals for informational exchanges and lectures.
18:30-22:00 Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-12:00 and 13:00-18:00 Saturdays. During the fourth semester, classes are held on one day only, either Saturday or Sunday. The dissertation is written during the fifth semester.
1.Be in good health and over 18 years in age
2.An accredited bachelor's degree plus 3 years full-time work experience, or an associate's degree plus 5 years full-time work experience
3.Recommendation from at least two teachers with titles of or above associate-professor
4.A minimum requirement of HSK 6 certificate to prove your Chinese language ability
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University