|Degree Awarded:||Master's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 02,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 75200 per year|
|Application Fee:||135 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Antai's Management of Technology program cultivates senior management talents in high-tech industry management and technological innovation management. Based on international best practices, the program focuses on domestic industrial development, and combines SJTU strengths in engineering and technology with practical industrial management and international cooperation. The program provides students with the opportunity to communicate with industry experts and leaders. The students of this program are groomed to become top managers in the high-tech industry. This program is a part-time 2 ½ year program, taught in Chinese.
1. Courses based on advanced foreign technology management concepts and industry integration according to industry trends, combining Jiao Tong University’s engineering and technology base with industrial management practice.
2. Includes a series of courses and seminars by industry experts and academics in high-tech industry regarding management, technological innovation, entrepreneurship, and investment.
3. Curriculum integrates technical and managerial knowledge, allowing participants with an engineering background to integrate their studies with courses in management.
Semester 1-3: 18:30-22:00, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 8:30-12:00, 13:00-18:00, and 18:30-22:00 on Saturdays. 4th Semester: Whole day on Saturdays or Sunday. The dissertation is written during the fifth semester.
1.Applicant should be over 18 years in age
2. Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. HSK level 6 or above
4. Recommendation from at least two teachers with titles of or above associate-professor
5. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
6. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
7. Be in good health condition
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3.Documents of English or Chinese language proficiency
4.Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5.Academic transcript of highest education
6.Proof of remittance of application fee
Written in Chinese or in English
8.Financial support statement
Photocopy of the financial support statement with signature
9.Letter of recommendation
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University