1 Brief Introduction
* Duration: 4 years
* Curricular outline:
1) Language skill courses: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing, Multi-media courses, etc.
2) Specialized courses:
Chinese culture, Chinese history, Study of contemporary China, Chinese literature, Chinese economy, Tourism culture, Business Chinese, Bilingual translation, etc.
* Starting from the third year, two majors are available:
Major in Teaching Chinese as A Second Language:
Phonetics, Teaching of Chinese Vocabulary, Chinese Grammar, Teaching of Chinese Character, Practical Writing, A Survey of Teaching Chinese as A Second Language, Teaching Methodology of Chinese.
Major in Tourism Chinese:
Application Writing for Tourism, General Tourism Vocabulary, Tourism culture, Practical guideline for tour guides, Traditional Chinese Custom, Tourism geography, etc.
* There are 20 classes each week, each class is 40 minutes long.
* Each semester there are 4 courses in Grade 1, 4~5 courses in Grade 2, and 5~6 courses in Grade 3 and 4.
2 Documents for Application
a. The completed online application form
b. Copy of your high school diploma or above;
c. Relevant transcripts;
d. Certificate of HSK 3;
e. Application fee: RMB420;
f. Latest picture (passport size);
g. Copy of valid passport;
We also accept application to Grade two or Grade three. For more detailed information, please refer to the regulation for direct application to Grade two or Grade three.
3 Application deadline
All the application must be submitted before July 31st. The school starts in the early September.
4 Graduation qualification
a. Getting all the compulsory credits
b. Passing the dissertation
c. Obtaining HSK 8,
5 Degree awarded: Bachelor of Arts
6 Tuition fee: RMB 19,200 per year (approximately US$2,400)
. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Academic transcript of high school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Level 6 or above