|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Mar. 2017|
|Applocation Deadline:||Feb 26,2017|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 9900 per semester|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
This course is divided into five levels, 10-18 people per class. Students should have 100 hours of Chinese language learning experiences, or had 200-300 Chinese vocabulary. According to the different levels of Chinese skills, set the corresponding Business Chinese courses, including Economic Spoken; Listening; News Reading; International Business Chinese and so on. The course normally takes 2-3 semesters to complete and at the end of the program students would be able to attain higher Chinese proficiency level in business environment.
· April – August 31s fort Fall Semester
· October – November 30 for Spring Semester
· Business Chinese: CNY 9,900/person for the first semester, and CNY 9,100/person for each subsequent semester.
· Advance payment of CNY 2,000/person, pays in full when confirmation enrollment, will be account into the total tuition fee and is not refundable after the opening of the semester.
· Students who have completed all the courses and passed all the course examinations will be granted a certificate of completion
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
The certificate should be in English or Chinese, if not，it should be translated into English or Chinese and be notarized
4.Academic transcript of highest education
5.Certificate of employment or educationStudents still at school should provide school attendance certificate, graduates who have a job should provide working certificate. Certificate should be written in English and Chinese.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University