|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Mar. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Feb 26,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 49750 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
|Compulsory Courses||Credits||Elective Courses||Credits|
|Management||3||Chinese Financial Markets||2|
|Accounting||3||Chinese Business Law||2|
|Finance||3||Chinese Foreign Trade||2|
|International Finance||3||Investment Banking||3|
|Business Statistics||3||Chinese Economy||3|
|International Financial Management||3||Personal Finance Planning||2|
|Financial Management||3||Global Financial Market||2|
|Security Investment||3||Chinese Banking System||2|
|Portofolio Management||3||Multinational Financial Management||2|
In the fourth year of their study, students must complete a thesis related to their major to meet the graduation requirements. The length of the thesis should be around 8000 words. The thesis is a milestone assessment on the intended level of achievement both in the major and the general learning outcomes by the students. Specifically, students, must demonstrate the ability to apply their learning to complex, unscripted problems in the context of their advanced studies, the mastery of the skills required for their disciplines as well as essential learning outcomes including the breadth and the depth of their knowledge, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, the ability to integrate knowledge and skills and present their work in an appropriate manner.
1. Applicants will need a secondary school or high school certificate. Education should normally consist of a minimum of 12 years of study.
2. Applicants will need to present transcripts from your graduation diploma or certificate, and any graduation exam results (Academic Transcripts).
3. Applicants should have one of the following documents to prove their English proficiency: TOEFL IBT (internet based) test result of at least 86 points - TOEFL computer based) test result of at least 213 points - TOEFL (paper based) test result of at least 550 points - IELTS test result of at least 6.0. Applicants who have studied for at least two years at, or received a degree from an English speaking college or university need to provide us an official letter about the applicant’s English proficiency.
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Academic transcript of high school
5. Letter of guardian’s guarantee For applicant under 18 years of age
Letter of guarantee The guardian should write out his/her name, nationality, occupation and address (if an organization acts as the guardian, reference to the organization should be made clear).
6. A copy of TOEFL/IELTS or certification from the institution awarding your most recent degree to confirm the language of instruction is English
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University