|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2018|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 30,2018|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 49750 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
This program has been opened for many years and there is strong teaching facility. This program will prepare students with foresights, competencies, and higher-order skills to function effectively and competitively in an evolving social and global environment. UIBE is one of the first universities in China to have initiated academic exchanges with foreign academic institutions.
Finance is characteristic discipline of UIBE and students must complete 54 credits of courses including 36 compulsory, 18 elective and 8 for a practicum requirement.
|Compulsory Courses||Credits||Elective Courses||Credits|
|Accounting||3||Selected Topics in WTO and China||2|
|Intermediate Microeconomics||3||Chinese Economy||2|
|Intermediate Macroeconomics||3||Principles of Marketing||3|
|Statistical Methods in Economics and Business||3||Chinese Business Law||2|
|Legal Studies||3||Principles of Management||2|
|Research Seminars||2||International Trade Practice||3|
|Investment Analysis||2||Applied Econometrics||3|
|Money and Banking||3||Financial Derivatives||2|
|Financial Markets||3||Advanced Corporate Finance||3|
|International Finance||2||International Business Environment||2|
SIE provides internship or field trips in joint-ventures, enterprises or rural areas as a course requirement. Students will grasp theoretical knowledge and business skills of finance, tax and other aspects and become senior professional talents in finance, tax, other economic authorities and enterprises.
In the fourth year of their study, students must complete a thesis related to their major to meet the graduation requirements. The length of the thesis should be around 8000 words. The thesis is a milestone assessment on the intended level of achievement both in the major and the general learning outcomes by the students. Specifically, students, must demonstrate the ability to apply their learning to complex, unscripted problems in the context of their advanced studies, the mastery of the skills required for their disciplines as well as essential learning outcomes including the breadth and the depth of their knowledge, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, the ability to integrate knowledge and skills and present their work in an appropriate manner.
Bachelor of Economics
There are 3 semesters in one academic year: fall, spring and summer. Fall and spring semesters consist of 14 weeks of normal classes and a summer term consists of 8 weeks of classes (except Practicum and Internship).
Students received the admission notice should pay 10,000 RMB advanced payment of tuition fee to secure study qualification.The advanced payment is non-refundable and will be applied to the tuition for the first year.
1. Applicants will need a secondary school or high school certificate. Education should normally consist of a minimum of 12 years of study.
2. Applicants will need to present transcripts from your graduation diploma or certificate, and any graduation exam results (Academic Transcripts).
3. Applicants should have one of the following documents to prove their English proficiency: TOEFL IBT (internet based) test result of at least 86 points - TOEFL computer based) test result of at least 213 points - TOEFL (paper based) test result of at least 550 points - IELTS test result of at least 6.0. Applicants who have studied for at least two years at, or received a degree from an English speaking college or university need to provide us an official letter about the applicant’s English proficiency.
4. Applicants under 18 years old should provide notarial letters.
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date
and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant
3.Highschool's degree diploma
Highschool certificate should be in Chinese or English.
If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English
and be notarized.
4.Transcript of postgraduate school
5. UIBE application form (Printed out from online application system)
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University