|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Mar. 2017|
|Applocation Deadline:||Feb 26,2017|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 38600 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
This course is designed to teach Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, and mathematics, etc, after one academic year (Fall and Spring Semesters, totally 36 weeks) or one semester (Spring Semester 15-17 weeks) continuous study in “Preparatory Course”, students can finally achieve the entry level of bachelor’s programs (offered in Chinese) at UIBE. In other words, and reach HSK 5-6 in Chinese; pass level of College Entrance Exam in mathematics (for arts students), and College English Test band 3 in English.
· Fall Semester: 30 class hours per week (Chinese, request centralism studies by yourself)
· Spring Semester: 29 class hours per week (Chinese, request centralism studies by yourself); 3 class hours per week (Mathematics); 3 class hours per week (English)
· March - July for Spring Semester
· September – January for Fall Semester:
(Note: For exact registration time, please refer to Admission Notice)
· April – June 10 for Fall Semester:
· October – November 30 for Spring Semester:
· CNY 19,800/semester CNY 38,600/academic year
· Advance payment of CNY 3,000/person, pays in full when confirmation enrollment, will be account into the total tuition fee and is not refundable after the opening of the semester
1.High school graduate or equivalent or above.
2.Applicants must be in good health
3.Over age of 18. Applicant whose age is under 18 needs to submit notarial certificate of guardianship
Note: For those who apply for Spring Semester, a copy of HSK Level 3 is required; or they should pass the Chinese Entrance Exam (equal to HSK Level 3) organized by UIBE; Those who can not pass will be transferred to study in Elementary Chinese Program. For those who apply for Fall Semester, HSK is not required. Students need to attend a placement test at the beginning of the Semester.
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University