|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Mar. 2017|
|Applocation Deadline:||Feb 26,2017|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 22300 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
This course is designed to teach Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, and mathematics, etc, after one academic year (Fall and Spring Semesters, totally 36 weeks) continuous study in “Preparatory Course”, students can finally achieve the entry level of bachelor’s programs (offered in Chinese) at UIBE. In other words, and reach HSK 5-6 in Chinese; pass level of College Entrance Exam in mathematics (for arts students), and College English Test band 3 in English.
· Chinese: 24 class hours per week
· Mathematics: 3 class hours per week
· English: 3 class hours per week
· March - July for Spring Semester:
· September - January for Fall Semester:
(Note: For exact registration time, please refer to Admission Notice)
· April – August 31st for Fall Semester:
· October – November 30 for Spring Semester:
· CNY11,600/semester CNY 22,300/academic year
· Advance payment of CNY2,000/person, pays in full when confirmation enrollment, will be account into the total tuition fee and is not refundable after the opening of the semester
1.High school graduate or equivalent or above.
2.Applicants must be in good health
3.Over age of 18. Applicant whose age is under 18 needs to submit notarial certificate of guardianship
4.Applicants should apply for tourism visa to study here
Note: For those who apply for Fall Semester, a copy of HSK Level 3 is required; or they should pass the Chinese Entrance Exam (equal to HSK Level 3) organized by UIBE; For those who apply for Spring Semester, a copy of HSK Level 4 is required; or they should pass the Chinese Entrance Exam (equal to HSK Level 4) organized by UIBE
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
The certificate should be in English or Chinese, if not，it should be translated into English or Chinese and be notarized
4.Academic transcript of highest education
5.Certificate of employment or education
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University