Dalian University of Technology
Chemical Engineering and Technology

Apply Now
Teaching Medium: English
Degree Awarded: Bachelor's Degree
Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
Duration: 4 Years
Hours/Week: 22 hrs/wk
Starting Date: Sep. 2021
Applocation Deadline: Jul 31,2021
Tuition Fee: CNY 25500 per year
Application Fee: 150 USD (Non-Refundable)


  • 1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
  • 2. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18.
  • 3. With reliable financial support and custody.
Check Your Admission Rate

Choosing Reasons

Leave your review on SICAS

Program Description

Teaching Objective
The major is aimed to train chemical engineers to master the basic knowledge and related knowledge of chemical engineering and technology, the ability of analyzing and solving problems with the knowledge, the ability to adapting the society and international communication skills.

Main Course
Advanced Mathematics, Inorganic Chemistry, College Physics, Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Introduction of Chemical Engineering & Pharmacy, Probability and Statistics, Basic Chemistry(Analysis), Electrical Engineering, Principle of Chemical Engineering, Basis of Chemical Instrument, etc.

Internship and Career
The school has cooperated with many famous companies including Sinopec Group, China National Petroleum Corporation, China Chemical Group and China Sinochem Group etc. Every school students have the opportunity to make internship in these companies.Sinopec Group

Each year the school sends 15-25 students to those appointed company to make practice or graduation project for 1 year. 

Degree Awarded
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
School of Chemical Engineering

Entry Requirements

The applicants must 

1. Hold a high school diploma

2. Be in good health and over the age of 18, with a Chinese proficiency level of HSK5 or above (for art students HSK6 or above).

Application Materials

1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.

2.Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.

3.Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.

4.Academic transcript of high school

5.HSK Certificate (Optional)
How to apply

Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying


Complete Application From Online


Upload Required Application Documents


Pay Fees / Send to University


Pay Fees / Send to University