Spring semester: Late February
Fall semwester: Early September
1. Be in good health condition, which accords with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the China Education Department.
2. Have master degree and good academic record.
3. Have basic Chinese language ability for non-English courses
4. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
5. Applicants who apply for bachelor programs conducted in English should have certain English proficiency.
6. Permission from future possible supervisor.
. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Master's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of postgraduate school
. Health certificate(optional)
Photocopy of physical examination record.
6. Two recommendation letters(optional)
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
7. Certificate of English proficiency test
IELTS or TOEFl will only be required if the applicant is not a native English speaker.
. Financial guarantee letter
Photocopy of the signatured financial guarantee letter from his/her financial guarantor to prove their solvency.