|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Oct. 2020|
|Applocation Deadline:||Sep 15,2020|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 32000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
1. Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students in China.
2. Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
3. Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Human Anatomy, Histology & Embryology, Medical Psychology, Cell Biology, Microbiology & Parasitology, Immunology, Pathology, Medical Genetics, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Epidemiology, MedicalImageology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases etc. View the Syllabus for MBBS Program.pdf(it may be revised in the teaching process).
The internship is arranged in the sixth year and lasts for 1 year (at least 48 weeks). Students can choose to do it in China, their home country or any other country. Generally, the internship is arranged in the First Affiliated Hospital of LMU, which is a large and morden hospital with 56 years of history.
MBBS Degree: On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by the host institution, if they meet the degree regulations of the host institution. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
After obtaining MBBS degree, the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council in order to get registered and practice medicine. The MBBS graduates of LMU who have taken the medical licensing examinations have a high passing rate.
1. Minimum a high secondary graduate with good health and no criminal record.
2. Applicants must have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level or equivalent.
3. High school academic transcript
Written in Chinese or in English
6.Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)
For the regarding authority must make sure that there are at least two pages on the passport for the Chinese Embassy to stick the Visa paper and Immigration to stick the resident permit paper
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University