|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2019|
|Applocation Deadline:||Sep 30,2019|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 18000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
NOTICE：According to the strategy cooperation agreement between SICAS and Liaoning University of Technology, the students who get admission in this major through SICAS will be rewarded partial scholarship，receving 25percent tuition grant, so they only have to pay CNY18,000/Year.
This program is designed to turn out highly-qualified professionals armed with a sound basic knowledge of theories and expertise in international economy and trade, familiar with the latest developments in the field of international trade of the modern world, able to handle international business and economic cooperation, and qualified for careers in business, management, research, as well as publicity in economic and trade organizations.
2. Most lecturers of the core & distinctive courses are fluent English-speaking lecturers recruited worldwide. All lecturers have practical experience in teaching and years of experience working in the industry.
3. Renowned scholars and practitioners will be invited to give lessons or lectures.
International Trade Practice, International Trade, International Finance, International Investment, International Marketing, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, etc.
They will be able to handle international business and economic cooperation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
They will be qualified for careers in business, management, research, as well as publicity in economic and trade organizations.
1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. High school graduate or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University