1.Applicant should be over 18 years in age
2. Applicant should hold high school graduation or equivalent to a Chinese high school graduate
3. HSK level 4 or above
4. Recommendation from at least two teachers with titles of or above associate-professor
5. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
6. Have good moral character and obey the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and regulations of the university. Respect Chinese social customs and habits.
7. Be in good health condition
. Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3. Master's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Transcript of postgraduate school
5. HSK Certificate (No need for English-taught program)
Only for applicants who wish to apply for Chinese-medium courses.
. Health certificate(optional)
Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)
7. Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
. Financial guarantee letter
Photocopy of the signatured financial guarantee letter from his/her financial guarantor to prove their solvency.