|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2019|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 27,2019|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 25000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Shenyang Medical College (SMU) is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
Laboratory of Shenyang Medical College
The course aims to educate students to study basic theory and elementary knowledge in medicine, gain basic clinical skills of some common diseases diagnosis processing, have the primary treatment ability to urgent, difficult and severe symptoms, and be qualified for careers in hospitals, the medical and health units, medical science research departments as well as other organizations related medicine.
The program will not only benefit the development of the higher medical education, but also improve the cultural exchange and co-operation among the medical universities around the globe. Moreover in purist of excellence and in tune with International faculty exchange program and student exchange program the faculties are sent abroad for training and to develop learning methodology and techniques.
Human Anatomy, Histology & Embryology, Medical Psychology, Cell Biology, Microbiology & Parasitology, Immunology, Pathology, Medical Genetics, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Epidemiology, MedicalImageology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases etc. View the Syllabus for MBBS Program.xls (it may be revised in the teaching process).
International MBBS Students in SMU
Tuition fee: RMB 25000/year
Registration fee: USD 150
Accommodation: RMB 2500-7500/year
Accommodation deposit: RMB 500 for old dormitory, RMB 2000 for new dormitory (Refund when leaving dormitory)
Bedding: RMB 500
Books fee: RMB 2000 (6 years in total)
Health checkup: RMB 700
Visa Extension: RMB 820 for the first year, RMB 800/year since the second year
Insurance: RMB 4800 (6 years in total)
First year in total: RMB 37,820
1. Food and stationery is about RMB 7000 per year.
2. Registration fee USD 150 should be paid before applying the JW202 Form.
3. Student just pay 25% tuituin fee if they do not make internship in Shenyang Medical University.
4. Accommodation deposit will be refunded to the student when graduating if no damage in apartment.
5. The fees for health checkup, Visa Extension, Insurance, Books are not decided by university, once changed, please pay accordingly.
6. All fees in the first year is necessary, please transfer to university account before you come.
The internship can be finished in Chinese hospitals or in hospitals of your own country.
Internship of International MBBS Students
1. There are boarding house, school infirmary, super market, laundry house and so on.
2. The facilities for physical education is quite complete, there are places for basketball, volleyball, tennis, football, table tennis and so on.
3. The facilities in apartment for international students are all complete; there are restroom, satellite TV, telephone, closet, table and chairs, Internet socket in the room.
4. Hot water is provided 24 hours a day, there is washing machine in the apartment.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport
2. Applicants must Be in good health.
3. High school graduate or equivalent or above.
1. Photocopy of 1st page to 8th page of your valid passport (Liaoning)
With photo, passport number & expiration date and name included.
If the applicant has applied for visas in other countries,
please provide a photocopy of the visa.
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
3. Academic transcript of high school
4. Certificate of Bank Saving
5. Sponsorship Certificate
You can click here to download the sample
6. Certificate of no criminal record
You can click here to download the sample
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University