|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2022|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 30,2022|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 15500 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Students can apply for the program all year round.
Intermediate Chinese: Students taking these courses also use Duiwai Hanyu Xilie Jiaocai (second-year text), but these texts are often supplemented with additional materilas like International Chinese Listening and Speaking to broaden the scope of their knowledge and to improve their communication skills.
1. Calligraphy: Introduing the original and aesthetic meaning of Chinese characters and appreciating the deep conotation of Chinese calligraphy.
2. History and Culture: Introduing the mysterious culture and long history of China.
3. Maritial Arts: A window for foreign students learning about China, at the same time improves physical strength.
4. Chinese Folk Songs: Learning to sing traditional Chinese folk songs.
5. Guidance Class for Chinese Level Exams (HSK): On the request of students, thus special guidance class is offered for further studies or specific occupations.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University