|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2019|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jun 30,2019|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 113305 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
The BBA programme combines strong functional training with intensive exposure to communication skills, computer applications, plus other social science and/or science subjects.
To help student obtain knowledge and ability of business management, economic management and enterprise management, and enable student to deal with all kinds of business management related work in all kinds of organizations.
Qualified student will be granted Bachelor Degree of Business Administration by The University of Hong Kong
The BBA programmes are designed for students intending to pursue a career in fields such as accounting, advertising, banking, brand management, customer relationship management, finance, human resource management, information systems, investment, marketing research and marketing management.
1. Applicants must be under the age of 25.
2. Applicants must be non-Chinese in good health.
3. Applicants must have high school certificate or will high school certificate by September 2015.
4.Candidates with IELTS overall score of 6.5 or above with sub-score of 6.0 or above ; or overall score of 93 or above at Internet-based TOEFL with sub-score of 22 or above will be considered with preference
Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO
Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
Grade B or better in English Second Language at IGCSE
An overall band of 6.5 or better in Academic IELTS
1. a photocopy of your passport / National identity card / birth certificate
2. referee's report (Word format, PDF format) / reference letter, to be completed by your school principal or teacher, or by an academic referee (In the case the referee report / reference letter is given to you by your school in a sealed envelope, please forward the report / letter to the University). For reference letter, please arrange it to be sent with a cover page which specifies the admissions scheme you applied, your full name, application number, date of birth and first choice of curriculum.
3. the predicted grade / point issued by the school
4. final/latest academic transcript(s) / examination results
5. public examination results in detail e.g. GCSE, HKCEE, HKALE, including in the case of GCE AL / AS level, the Statement of Results which shows the numerical scores achieved (optional) a summary of not more than two A4-size pages of your extra-curricular activities / personal achievements / working experience / any other information which you feel will help the selection committee in considering your application
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University