|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2021|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 30,2021|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 3000 In total|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
More and more foreign scholars, businessmen and students come to learn more about modern China and its language, culture, economy and business practices. UIBE offers the programs in the fields of economics, business, and culture to international students. All the courses are taught in English or other foreign languages by outstanding professors from UIBE and other famous universities in China.
There are 14 courses in this program. This program will not open until at least 10 students have applied. Usually the classes are taught in afternoon every day. Every course has 13 lectures in each semester and every course is 3 credits. Every lecture is about 3 class hours each time in a week.
Economic Courses in English (A total of 14 courses, the college will set up 5-6 courses each semester. This program will not open until at least 10 students have applied.)
1. Chinese Economic and Business Systems (I)
2. Chinese Economic and Business Systems (II)
3. Insights into Chinese Culture
4. Understanding China in the Globalizing Age
5. Marketing in China
6. Human Resources Management
7. Environmental Protection in China
8. International Trade and Foreign Investment in China
9. Experimental Study of Global Culture
10. Intercultural Business Communication in China
11. Chinese Business Culture and Consumer Behavior
12. Case Study of International Corporations Marketing Strategies in China
13. Chinese Economic and Social Developments and Problems
14. China’s Society: Development and Problems
· April – August 31st. for Fall Semester
· October – November 30 for Spring Semester
· The tuition fee of every course is CNY3000.
· Advance payment: CNY 2000 /person (Tuition pays in full when confirmation enrollment, will be account into the total tuition fee and is not refundable after the opening of the semester)
If students have applied to study in the Chinese Language Training Program, they can take 1 ~ 5 economic courses. Students who want to select the course need to go to Office 207 to apply after they take the course one time. If students do NOT apply for the Chinese Language Training Program, they should take 4 ~ 5 English economic courses (at least 4 courses) as an independent program.
Student should come to study with the tourist visa
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University