|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2021|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 30,2021|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 3000 In total|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Economic Courses in Japanese (A total of 2 sections, the college will set up one section each semester. This program will not open until at least 10 students have applied.)
· Chinese Economy Series Lectures (I)
· Chinese Economy Series Lectures (II)
· April – August 31st for Fall Semester
· October – November 30 for Spring Semester
· The tuition fee of every course is CNY3000.
· Advance payment: CNY 2000 /person (Tuition pays in full when confirmation enrollment, will be account into the total tuition fee and is not refundable after the opening of the semester)
If students have applied to study in the Chinese Language Training Program, they can take 1 ~ 5 economic courses. Students who want to select the course need to go to Office 207 to apply after they take the course one time. If students do NOT apply for the Chinese Language Training Program, they should take 4 ~ 5 English economic courses (at least 4 courses) as an independent program.
Student should come to study with the tourist visa.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University