|Degree Awarded:||Master's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2020|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 30,2020|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 58960 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
To foster the professional talents with solid foundation of international relations theories , a good mastery of advanced analytic approaches and practical operational skills, academic abilities in several fields of international relations, to engage in fields related to international relations in party and government organizations, education institutions, foreign affairs department, mass media, academic institution and universities.
Requirements in details:
1. To develop a diligent and down-to-earth studying style, to be of good political qualities and morals.
2. To be familiar with the current development and trend of this subject, to be capable of involving in academic research independently and solving practical problems, to be qualified for high level foreign affair works by employing knowledge and skills that has been taught.
3. To expertly read the specialized material in English and comprehend it, to write and translation the major related papers and conduct a fluent verbal communication.
1. Tutorial system. The supervisor is chosen after the entrance of school, in which the willingness of the students and teachers as well as the teachers’ available time is taken into consideration.
2. To emphasize and enhance the teaching of basic theories and cases, to take priority the ability of analyzing and solving problems. To strengthen studying the classic foreign literature of political science and some courses are taught by the foreign experts to bring the students’ specialized English to a higher level.
3. To pay attention to the integration of theories and practices. The school should encourage students to participate in teaching practice, academic practice and the tutors’ academic projects.
Curriculum and credits
1. The curriculum consists of compulsory courses (including degree public courses, degree basic courses and major compulsory courses).elective courses (including major elective courses and public elective courses). It is required that the students choose the elective courses with the instruction from the tutors.
2. The minimum credits required for the graduate students are 33.
Including: compulsory course 15
elective course 18 (at least 12 for the major elective courses)
Degree Public Course
Research on Theory and Practice of Socialism with Chinese Characteristics
Marxism and Social Science Methodology
Degree Basic Course
Theories and Methods in Political Science
Theories of International Relations
Selected Topics in Science of Foreign Affairs
Specialized Compulsory Course
Frontiers in International Relations
1.Photocopy of valid passport
With photo, passport number &expiration date and name included.
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
3.Bachelor's degree diploma
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English.
If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4.Transcript of postgraduate school
5.Two recommendation letters
From professor,associate professor or equivalents.
6.English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
7.Valid identity document of the applicant's guarantor
For example, photocopy of ID card, photocopy of passport, etc.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University