|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2021|
|Applocation Deadline:||Sep 19,2021|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 30000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Goal of Training
According to the Chinese training goal for the undergraduate medical students, and the international demands as well as the needs of the international students’ countries, we shall educate and train them into qualified professionals, who can do clinical, teaching and research work in medical care institutions.
Total weeks:312 weeks including 168 weeks for teaching, 9 week for early stage clinical practice, 22 weeks for exams, 21 weeks for practice, 48 weeks for internship, 2 weeks for flexible teaching, 45 weeks for vacation.
The program for the foreign undergraduate medical students (in English Medium)is divided into three stages:
1. The first stage is to study Chinese culture and natural sciences, including the subjects of General introduction to China, Chinese Language, Medical Chinese Language, Physics, Chemistry etc., which lay a good foundation for the basic theory, basic knowledge and basic skills of the future medical program and familiarize foreign students with Chinese culture. Only the students who pass all the subjects in the first stage will be allowed to continue to study in the second stage.
2. The second stage is to study the basic medicine, including the subjects of Cell Biology, Systematic Anatomy, Regional Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Medical Genetics, Experimental Biochemical Techniques, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Human Parasitological, Pathology, Medical Pharmacology, Medical Statistics, Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Diagnostics, Clinical Pharmacology, Operative Surgery, Forensic Medicine and Basic Nutrition and Diet Therapy.
3. The third stage is clinical medicine, including the three parts: teaching, practice and internship. Students are advised to begin the early clinical practice during the second stage in order to allow students to gain clinical knowledge and skills. In the process of the medical teaching, emphasis is placed on training in basic theory, basic knowledge and basic skills of clinical medicine. Besides tutorship, discussion, lectures, etc. foreign students also can practice in hospital with the Chinese students studying and helping each other. Theory class is combined with practice, and divided into three parts. The clinical skills include Case History Collection, Physical Examination, Assistant Examination, Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment Plan to work out and carry out, Clinical thought, Emergency handing, Communication Skill and so on. Students are trained in primary clinical thought and how to handle common diseases and frequently-occurring diseases in their own field.
1) Non-Chinese citizens with a valid foreign passport and in good health;
2) Senior high school graduates or with educational background at above level, or equivalent to that of a Chinese senior high school graduate or above, with results of B or above (more than 70 for a hundred-mark system); and
3) Applicants must possess with a relatively higher level of proficiency in English. Certificates for English learning throughout the primary and high schools or certificate for English proficiency test shall be produced for non-English native speakers.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University