|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Oct. 2021|
|Applocation Deadline:||Jul 30,2021|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 18000 per year|
|Application Fee:||150 USD (Non-Refundable)|
7)Visit one of China’s famous historic and cultural cities
1)Visit WZU YongJia Chinese Opera House2)Visit the She ethnic group Music festival
RMB 18,000 per year.
Click here for more details about this program.
1. Application form and visa application form
2. Graduation certificate of high school
Graduation certificate should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
3. An official transcript from the college you have recently attended
Official transcript should be in Chinese or English. If not, it should be translated into Chinese or English and be notarized.
4. Certificate of English proficiency test
Applicants who apply for English taught program must provide the Certificate Letters that English is the learning language during high school study, or have the IELTS score 5.5 above or TOFEL score 75 above;
5. A photocopy of your passport
6. Bank statement (normally the balance is enough for your first year tuition fee and accommodation fee)
7. Health report ( within the validation period)
8. No Criminal Certificate (If necessary)
9. Personal Statement (For scholarship and master applicant)
10. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
Students who are now studying in China should offer the following documents in addition:
◎An agreement of transferring universities from the Office for International Students in which school or university you are studying now (must with common seal) and a recommendation letter from a teacher in the former school or university. About the resident permission, we will help the students to renew it when they register in the university, and won’t do before the refrigeration date.
◎Photocopy of your visa and residence permit in China.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University