Wuhan University of Technology

Apply Now
Teaching Medium: Chinese
Degree Awarded: Doctoral Degree
Entry Requirements: Master's Degree or above
Duration: 3 Years
Hours/Week: 22 hrs/wk
Starting Date: Sep. 2021
Applocation Deadline: Jul 10,2021
Tuition Fee: CNY 30000 per year
Application Fee: 150 USD (Non-Refundable)


  • 1. Non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
  • 2. Be in good health condition and above the age of 18.
  • 3. With reliable financial support and custody.
Check Your Admission Rate

Choosing Reasons

Leave your review on SICAS

Program Description

Objective: This project is undertaken by School of Economics of WUT. It aims at training students abilities of research and application in fields like Economic Development, Industrial Organization, International Trade, Investment, Environment and Resources and Financial Management.The team of teachers is composed of professors graduate from distinguished universities in Europe and USA (such as Yale University and Oxford University). They are all experienced in teaching and direction international students. Distinguished Nobel Prize winners –Professore Robert A. Mundell from Columbia University and Professor Clive W.F.Granger both came to the school of Economics to give lectures.

Research Orientation: Industrial organizations and enterprises competition, development strategy and planning of regional economies, international investigation and management of multinational companies, financial innovation and financial engineering, as well as environmental and resource economics

Entry Requirements

Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are required to have master degree.

Application Materials

  1. Health certificate
    Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)
  2. Photocopy of valid passport
    With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
  3. Passport photo
    A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
  4. Master's degree diploma
    Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
  5. Letter of recommendation
    From professor or associate professor or equivalents
  6. Research plan
  7. Postgraduate school transcript
How to apply

Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying


Complete Application From Online


Upload Required Application Documents


Pay Fees / Send to University


Pay Fees / Send to University