|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2019|
|Applocation Deadline:||Sep 30,2019|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 22000 per year|
|Application Fee:||100 USD (Non-Refundable)|
Yangtze Uniyersity is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
The course aims to educate students to study basic theory and elementary knowledge in medicine, gain basic clinical skills of some common diseases diagnosis processing, have the primary treatment ability to urgent, difficult and severe symptoms, and be qualified for careers in hospitals, the medical and health units, medical science research departments as well as other organizations related medicine.
Biochemistry, Anatomy, immunology, biochemistry experiment, Immunology experiment, Physiology, Infectious Disease, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Surgery Practice, Medical Chinese, Infectious Disease Practice etc
The amounts of one academic year tuition fee of different subjects: (per person)
Chinese Language Training
Science & Engineering
On campus Hostel (two bedrooms)
Two students share RMB￥32 per day/per student
Four students share RMB￥16per day/per student
air-conditioner, colour TV, card telephone,
Bathroom, western toilet,
beds, desks & chairs, book shelf,
water heater, washing machine and refrigerator
1. An excellent foreign student can apply for a scholarship of RMB￥2,000-RMB￥10,000 annually.
2. All fees are calculated by RMB and can be paid in Chinese Yuan (RMB) or US dollars.
3. Costs of travel, residence permit, medical insurance, textbooks, and telephone bills are at the expense of the students.
4. The tuition fees and accommodation fees are paid off before the students’ registration
6 years (including 1-year Clinical Practice)
The 6 years including 1 to 1.5 years compulsory internship. The internship can be finished in Chinese hospitals or in hospitals of your own country.
On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by Yangtze University if they meet the degree regulations of Yangtze University. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
After obtaining MBBS Degree, the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council in order to get registered and practice medicine. According to the regulations in different countries, the students may need to do the degree accreditation first. A MBBS degree holder can find jobs in government as well as private hospitals, nursing homes and other health facilities. Except this, one can also start his own clinic or pursue study for master's degree.
2. For degrees of liberal arts and medicine, applicants must pass HSK Examination Level 4.
3. Aged 18 or above and with a good health.
4. No Chinese-citizen with foreign passport.
1. Yangtze University Application Form for Foreign Students
2. Personal Statement
3. Senior high school Graduation Certificate
4. Official transcript of senior high school
5. Financial Affidavit of Support
6. A photocopy of passport
7. Physical Examination Records for Foreigners
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University