|Degree Awarded:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Entry Requirements:||High School Graduate|
|Starting Date:||Sep. 2019|
|Applocation Deadline:||Aug 23,2019|
|Tuition Fee:||CNY 18000 per year|
|Application Fee:||75 USD (Non-Refundable)|
I want to further my studies in law. I did my LLB degree but could not finish it due to ill-health in South Africa & now my interest is to complete it through your university because China has government relations with my country. Also, if possible, I would be happy if a scholarship can be provided in this regard as i come from the poor background and even my church is unable to pay me a stipend due to 100% pensioner membership. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave your review on SICASShare Your Reasons
Length, Credits and Degree
1. High school certificate
2. Good knowledge of English
2. Passport photoA recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school academic transcriptHigh school academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. High school graduate certificateGraduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. English proficiency test certificateFor example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
6. Health certificateNot needed during application. But may required when applying for visa.
Choose a Course > Apply > Get Accepted > Apply for Visa > Pre-departure > Start Studying
Step1Complete Application From Online
Step2Upload Required Application Documents
Step3Pay Fees / Send to University
Step4Pay Fees / Send to University