Have obtained high school graduation certificate or above
Be in good health
Language Requirement--At least meets one of the following equivalents:
Mother language is English;
Official language is English;
Graduate from high schools or universities in English-medium;
TOEFL: 61 (IBT)/500 (PBT) or above ;
IELTS: 5.5 or above.
1. Copy of Passport
2. Notarized photocopy of highest diploma.
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Notarized copy of transcripts.
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
5. Copy of English Proficiency Certificates (if applicable)
6. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China. The documents should be notarized by the Chinese Embassy in the applicant’s country.
7. Five Recent (white background, 35 mm×45 mm in size, the photos can be submitted while registration)
8. Other Materials Upon Request